- Scientific Databases
- Embassy Speakers Program
Factiva – Business and trade information; full-text information from international publications, and newspapers like The Wall Street Journal and Reuters.
Lexis-Nexis – Legal and business information; full-text articles from The Washington Post and The New York Times and other major U.S. newspapers.
Proquest Direct – Database of over 4,000 indexed titles and over 2,000 full text journals with images.
Federal News Service – Provides transcripts of testimonies, briefings, press conferences and Congressional hearings.
Leadership Directories – Provides online access to directories of federal, state and municipal governments, law firms, and media outlets and a range of associations.
STAT-USA – Current and historic economic and trade statistics such as National Trade Bank and Globus Country Commercial Guides.
- Academic Search Premier
- Business Source Premier
- English Language Learner Reference Center
- Fuente Académica
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts with Full Text
- Literary Reference Center
- Regional Business News Gale Resources
- Gale Directory Library
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Gale Science in Context
- Global Issues in Context GREENR (Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources)
Grzimek’s Animal Life
Ebrary Public Library (with Elibro & Elivro)
- CQ Global Researcher Plus Archive Reports cov¬ering the most current and controversial global issues of the day, from 1923 to the present.
- CQ Researcher Online Reports covering current and controversial issues in the United States, from 1923 to the present.
Oxford Analytica – Provides major geopolitical and macroeconomic country analysis.
Pop Culture Universe – An authoritative digital library of information on American and world popular culture, past and present, in a dynamic package. Built on hundreds of award-winning titles for all levels of researchers, PCU provides a safe haven for investigating topics that appeal to students-without the bias, advertising, suggestive content, or questionable authorship of commercial of fan sites.
- CIA World Factbook
- CIRI Human Rights Data Project
- Constitutions of the World & Dependencies and Territories
- Country Watch
- Economist Intelligence Unit [New Version]
- Election Guide
- Europa World Plus
- International Crisis Group
- ISI Emerging Markets
- Rulers (of the World)
- War Crimes Research Office
- World Atlas
- American Firms Operating in Foreign Countries
- Associations: Gale Directory Library
- Books in Print
- Congressional Directory
- Foreign Firms Operating in the United States
- International Organizations Online
- Leadership Directories (Yellow Books)
- Ulrich’s Periodical Directory
Full Text Articles
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Gale InfoTrac
- Gale Power Search (combines Academic and InfoTrac)
- National Journal
- Project Muse
- Proquest Research Library
- SwetsWise Subscription Service
Full Text News
- Congress Daily
- Keesings World News
- Latin American Newsletters
- National Journal’s Hotline
- Mideast Wire
- Newspapers Direct (foreign newspapers)
- Proquest Historical Newspapers
- Proquest Newspapers (Newstand)
- Biography Resource Center
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Global Issues in Context
- Merriam Webster Dictionary
- Proquest Policy File
- UN Common Database
- United Nations Documents
- Global Trade Atlas
- International Financial Statistics
- United Nations Comtrade
- United Nations Statistical Databases
- USAID Statistical Databases (EADS)
- Eastview Social Science and Humanities Database
- Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics
Treaties and Legal
- Global Legal Information Network (GLIN)
- International Arbitration Reporter
- Investment Claims
- Treaties and International Agreements (Oceana)
- Treaties in Force 2010