All approved U.S. travelers to Portugal must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours prior to boarding. Failure to do so may result in refusal to board, refusal of entry or mandatory testing at the cost of the passenger and quarantine upon arrival.
Visit our COVID-19 page for more information on qualifying travel, entry/exit requirements, restrictions, and resources: pt.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
- American Citizen Services, U.S. Embassy, Lisbon, Portugal
- Website: https://pt.usembassy.gov/ | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/AmCitsinPortugal/
- Emergency during Business hours: (+351) 21 727 3300
- Emergency outside of business hours: (+351) 21-727-3300
- Register and request your Absentee Ballot: fvap.gov
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Enroll: in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- State Department – Consular Affairs – (888)-407-4747 or (202)-501-4444