Cruise ship travel is an increasingly popular way for U.S. citizens to see the world. Millions of U.S. citizens embark on cruise ships without incident.
However, it is important to be prepared so you can enjoy your trip with peace of mind.
- Got insurance? Make sure you have overseas coverage for medical/evacuation expenses.
- Even if your cruise doesn’t require it, have #passport in case of emergency docking at other ports
- Cruising soon? Delays can happen at sea, so have an extra week of medications with you just in case.
- Escaping the cold on a cruise to somewhere warm? Apply early for your passport!
- Do you know what health services are on board your cruise line? Ask before you embark!
- Pickpockets love cruise travelers! Be aware of your surroundings when you go ashore.
- All aboard! Get to know the safety features and protocols of your cruise ship before you embark.
You may find all information here: