Welcome to Portugal!
Imagine living in a country where you can find an expansive diversity of landscapes, sandy beaches as far as the eye can see, golden plains, and mountains. As an added bonus, the Portuguese people are friendly, welcoming to all visitors regardless of where they come from and a large portion of the population speaks English.
- Guide for U.S. citizens in Portugal (PDF 978 KB)
- Drivers’ License information (PDF 105 KB)
- FBI records/Fingerprints
- Marriage in Portugal
- Safe Communities in Portugal
- Civil records in Portugal
- Child travel with one parent
- The American Liaison network and Citizen Liaison Volunteer
- Demonstration and Strikes