APPOINTMENTS AT THE EMBASSY:
The links below are ONLY for Passport Services that require in-person processing. For information on mail-in passport renewals, please click HERE.
Lisbon Passport Appointments: To make or cancel an appointment for passport-related applications at the US Embassy in Lisbon, click here: Lisbon
Ponta Delgada Passport Appointments: To make or cancel an appointment for passport-related applications at the Consulate in Ponta Delgada, click here: Ponta Delgada.
Please note that you must schedule an appointment BEFORE coming to the embassy. Be sure to bring completed application forms and required documents with you.
NOTE: Once you request an appointment for an approved service, you will receive an email requesting additional information.
Your appointment will only be approved once you submit the information and receive a confirmation email from the Embassy.
Be sure to print and bring the confirmation page with you to your appointment. Please arrive at the time of your appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, you may lose your appointment.
While we make every effort to provide efficient service, unanticipated emergencies can occur at any time and there may be unavoidable e delays in providing services.
Customers with an emergency should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER RELATED SERVICES:
To learn more about other related services please use the links below:
- Notary Services
- Non-immigrant visas
- FBI records/Fingerprinting
- Exchange of American Driver’s License
HEALTH AND SECURITY: Only the applicant and/or those with official need will be allowed to enter the Consulate.
- Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time for processing and screening.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or are ill, please call or email us to reschedule in advance. If you show any symptoms the day of your appointment, you will not be permitted entry and will be asked to reschedule.
- In accordance with Portuguese Government requirements, masks are required at all times while at the Embassy.
DO NOT bring luggage, large backpacks, laptop computers or large cameras. Security guards will hold small items and cellular phones until your departure. There is no storage available for other items. Please note that parking is NOT allowed at the Embassy.