LIMITED AMERICAN CITIZEN SERVICES
— These appointments ARE NOT for Notary Services.
— These appointments ARE NOT to apply for non-immigrant visas
— These appointments ARE NOT for FBI Records/Fingerprinting – For fingerprints appointments please click the link: FBI records/Fingerprinting
— These appointments ARE NOT for the Exchange of an American Driver’s License
_ These appointments ARE NOT for Normal Passport Renewals which can be done by mail-in application
APPOINTMENTS AT THE EMBASSY: Once you request an appointment for an approved service, you will receive an email requesting additional information. Your appointment will only be approved once you submit the information and receive a confirmation email from the Embassy.
HEALTH AND SECURITY: Only the applicant and/or those with official need will be allowed to enter the Consulate.
- Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time for processing and screening.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or are ill, please call or email us to reschedule in advance. If you show any symptoms the day of your appointment, you will not be permitted entry and will be asked to reschedule.
- In accordance with Portuguese Government requirements, masks are required for entry into the closed spaces of the Embassy.
DO NOT bring luggage, large backpacks, laptop computers or large cameras. Security guards will hold small items and cellular phones until your departure. There is no storage available for other items. Please note that parking is NOT allowed at the Embassy.
- Customers with an emergency should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make or cancel an appointment for passport-related applications, click here for either Lisbon or Ponta Delgada.
NOTE: Be sure to print and bring the confirmation page with you to your appointment.
You must schedule an appointment BEFORE coming to the embassy. There is no charge for making or canceling an appointment. Please arrive at the time of your appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, you may lose your appointment. While we make every effort to provide efficient service, unanticipated emergencies can occur at anytime and there may be inevitable delays in providing services. Please be sure to bring completed application forms and required documents with you.
if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.